The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

[Debienna] impromptu happy hour with Guardian Project in Vienna today at 17:30

  • From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans AT at.or.at>
  • To: debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: [Debienna] impromptu happy hour with Guardian Project in Vienna today at 17:30
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:20:08 +0100

Hey all,

Core Guardian Project contributors from around the world are in Vienna, so we want to take this opportunity to meet up with locals working on privacy, free software, and internet freedom and exchange ideas.

We will be in the garden of the Magdas Hotel today (Saturday) at 17:30 til
19:00
https://www.magdas-hotel.at/

Hope to see you here!

.hc