The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

Re: [Debienna] printing / badges

  • From: chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>
  • To: Sebastian Bachmann <me AT free-minds.net>
  • Cc: debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: Re: [Debienna] printing / badges
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:30:57 +0200

hi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 08:25:51PM +0200, Sebastian Bachmann wrote:
> If you need it, I created a small (and ugly :D) script to created badges
> on the fly:
> http://files.reox.at/debconf/badge/
>
> e.g. ./create_single_batch.sh "Some Name" "" "somenick" "speaker"
>
> But you can also directly edit the SVG file - what serves your workflow
> the best.

thanks for providing this, and thanks albert for printing the initial
batch.

as for front desk printing, we could still need a printer unless i hear
back from linuxwochen front desk; b/w would do as well given that it'd
be primarily used for fallback labels (late registries or similar).

regards

--
-- Bene Gesserit axiom

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.