The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

Re: [Debienna] printing / badges

  • From: Sebastian Bachmann <me AT free-minds.net>
  • To: chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>, debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: Re: [Debienna] printing / badges
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:25:51 +0200

Hi!

If you need it, I created a small (and ugly :D) script to created badges
on the fly:
http://files.reox.at/debconf/badge/

e.g. ./create_single_batch.sh "Some Name" "" "somenick" "speaker"

But you can also directly edit the SVG file - what serves your workflow
the best.

sebastian

On 04/27/2016 05:12 PM, chrysn wrote:
> hi all,
>
> badge printing is still an unresolved task. it might be handy to have
> the ability to print additional ones for late registrants, so: who has a
> (preferably color) printer they could bring the frontdesk to use?
>
> reox, how are the badges coming? can we use the workflow for on-the-fly
> badges as well?
>

> thanks
> chrysn

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.