The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

Re: [Debienna] printing / badges

  • From: Sebastian Bachmann <me AT free-minds.net>
  • To: chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>,debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: Re: [Debienna] printing / badges
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:20:15 +0200

Hi!

I'll finish the badges today and will also implement a Workflow for extra ones.

Sebastian

Am 27. April 2016 17:12:35 MESZ, schrieb chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>:
hi all,

badge printing is still an unresolved task. it might be handy to have
the ability to print additional ones for late registrants, so: who has a
(preferably color) printer they could bring the frontdesk to use?

reox, how are the badges coming? can we use the workflow for on-the-fly
badges as well?

thanks
chrysn

--