The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

[Debienna] printing / badges

  • From: chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>
  • To: debienna AT lists.debienna.at, Sebastian Bachmann <me AT free-minds.net>
  • Subject: [Debienna] printing / badges
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:12:35 +0200

hi all,

badge printing is still an unresolved task. it might be handy to have
the ability to print additional ones for late registrants, so: who has a
(preferably color) printer they could bring the frontdesk to use?

reox, how are the badges coming? can we use the workflow for on-the-fly
badges as well?

thanks
chrysn

--