The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

Re: [Debienna] t-shirts: update

  • From: Sebastian Bachmann <me AT free-minds.net>
  • To: The Debian User Group in Vienna <debienna AT lists.debienna.at>, chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Debienna] t-shirts: update
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:08:56 +0200

Actually i never did that... I'm not sure if you need to press both colors in One pass or if you could apply color 1 first, then remove the Transfer foil an press color 2... That would be much easier.
Maybe someone else has a hint on that?

I'm not sure what colors are in stock, but on the usual online shop i did not found such a color. Maybe use red?