The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

Re: [Debienna] Video HW for the MiniDebConf Vienna

  • From: chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>
  • To: Stefano Rivera <stefanor AT debian.org>, Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd AT debian.org>
  • Cc: pollito AT riseup.net, rattusrattus AT debian.org, debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: Re: [Debienna] Video HW for the MiniDebConf Vienna
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 21:38:55 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 12:22:08PM +0200, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
> The 7 boxes will ship this afternoon and should arrive by the end of day
> Friday.

the boxes have arrived safe and sound.

We'd schedule a video team meeting with the local volunteers at Thursday
afternoon; by that time, there'd be time to do some setup beforehand,
and if anything turns out to be missing we can make last minute
arrangements before actual recording / streaming starts at Saturday.

Would that work for you? If you have no objections, I'd invite the
linuxwochen video team over as well (they're interested in technology
and workflow exchange), and the axiom people (building a professional
open hardware camera) might be interested as well.

Looking forward to meeting you
chrysn

--
-- Bene Gesserit axiom

  • Re: [Debienna] Video HW for the MiniDebConf Vienna, chrysn, 04/22/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of page