The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

[Debienna] video for minidebconf vienna 2016?

  • From: chrysn <chrysn AT fsfe.org>
  • To: debconf-video AT lists.debconf.org
  • Cc: debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: [Debienna] video for minidebconf vienna 2016?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 13:04:13 +0100

hello video team,

as previously announced[1], we're planning on having a minidebconf in
vienna on april 30th / may 1st.

i would like to ask whether video recording and/or streaming could be
arranged, and how the local team can assist you.

as for what i suppose wouldbe relevant information at this point, there
will be one one auditorium we'll have talks in, and we should manage to
get university grade wired network at the facility. interfacing with the
projection system installed there has been done on previous occasions by
the linuxwochen video team (with some issues related to display
resolutions, for which i should manage to link you up with them on
request).

please keep me in cc, as i'm currently not subscribe to debconf-video.

best regards
chrysn

[1] https://lwn.net/Articles/670361/

--
-- Bene Gesserit axiom

  • [Debienna] video for minidebconf vienna 2016?, chrysn, 02/03/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of page