The Debian User Group in Vienna

Text archives Help

[Debienna] Release Happening - be part of it

  • From: Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda AT deb.at>
  • To: debienna AT lists.debienna.at
  • Subject: [Debienna] Release Happening - be part of it
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:12:14 +0100

http://identi.ca/debian
http://debian-party-line.branchable.com/

Viel Spaß :)
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.
Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and
he's Man of the Year." -- Julian Assange

  • [Debienna] Release Happening - be part of it, Gerfried Fuchs, 02/05/2011

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of page